Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weight Watchers: One Month In

Weight Watchers is AMAZING! I am absolutely obsessed with it! I've already lost 25lbs and it's only been 5 weeks!

WW got concerned because I'm losing weight too fast. I know that I need to be cautious of that. I don't want to lose weight too fast and then have the issue of loose skin (ew).

But I really wanted to start this blog to be able to post pictures. I love looking at pictures (hello I'm a photographer lol) of the food people on WW are making.

I would just make video doing that but who wants 4 or 5 videos from one person on Youtube. It does get a little annoying. So the next best thing is just post them here. So I hope you guys check back for pictures, recipes, and words of encouragement. When I set my mind to do something I do it. I don't let anything else change my mind about what my goal should be.

Have a great week and check back soon!

Oh and before I go, here's a picture of what a typically breakfast is for me:

I call it my "normal breakfast".

(click on image if it is not showing)
Two 1/4 cups of Egg Beaters, Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Thin, 1 1/2 tablespoons of WW cream cheese, 1/2 cup of 2% cottage cheese. (Total of 7 points)

If I'm still hungry (which I'm usually not but if I am) I'll have a cup of green grapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment