Monday, March 7, 2011

Losing weight ON A CRUISE!!

Like the title says I LOST WEIGHT ON MY CRUISE!!!

I can't believe it! I stepped on the scale when I got back and decided that before I saw the number that I would be okay with it. I ate what I wanted on my cruise but ALWAYS used portion control! I also always made sure to eat a piece of fruit with my "not so healthy" meal to make my my meal fuller so that I would feel satisfied a lot faster.

And.........



This week I lost 2.6 lbs! I literally weighed myself 4 times to make sure the scale was telling the truth! That means that as of week 7 I have lost a total of 31.2 lbs!!!!! I can definitely see it which is amazing! To think I was carrying 31.2 extra pounds around this whole time! No wonder I felt tired. Thank you Weight Watchers. Nothing can stop me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment